If you find it hard importing external images when you migrate from another platform, you may want to consider using our plugin as your solution!!!
This plugin makes local copies of all the external images in a transparent manner to the user. When an article is saved, it will fetch all the external images that are referenced and upload them to your site.
- Grab remote/external images
- Action: The action to perform on external image
- None, no import will occur
- Import, import remote/external images
- Remove, remove remote/external images
- Folder: The folder where the images will be put.
- Subfolder: The number of characters used for the subfolder.