From the item manager, eg. Users manager, select the items you want to send and clink on the button send
In the next window enter the url of the target website and set the options for sending data.
Enter the user name a password of a user with administrative rights
The data will be sent to the target website and a process bar shows the sending process.
If XMLRPC is not enabled on the target website, an error message will be displayed.
On J2XML control panel, click Options button at top. Go to the tab Advanced and enable the XMLRPC protocol.
- The URL of the target website to send the data to.
- Compress exported file if supported.
- Send Custom fields
- Send Images
- Send Users
- Keep Ids
- Keep the original user ids.
- Import user password. Otherwise, a new password will be generated.
- Super Users
- Import users who belong to the Super users group.
- User notes
- Import user notes.
Set the option to "Use global" if you want to use the target website settings.