J2XML 3 is the ultimate solution to import/export content in Joomla! 2.5+
- It allows you to export articles and users to an xml file.
- Import articles and users from an xml file (generated by J2XML)
- Send articles and user to another Joomla! 2.5+ site.
- CLI (command line interface)
Bugs and known issues
Intro image and Full article image are not exported(added: J2XML Library v13.6.114)
- User profile are not exported
- Tags are not imported
User basic settings are not imported(fixed: J2XML Library v13.6.114) User time zone not imported(fixed: J2XML Importer 1.5 v3.1.9) Public articles imported from J2XML 18.104.22.168 haven't access field set(fixed: J2XML 22.214.171.124) Articles imported from J2XML 1.5.4 have empty fields not properly stored(fixed: J2XML 3.1.b1) Weblinks are not exported(fixed: J2XML 3.1.b1) Fatal error: Class 'LOG' not found in /home/website/public_html/new/libraries/eshiol/j2xml/importer.php on line 244(fixed: J2XML Library v13.9.230) User is not imported if the username contains umlaut or dash(fixed: J2XML Library v13.10.231) Exporting is not compatible with PHP 5.2.4(fixed: J2XML Library 14.8.238)
- Viewing Access Levels are not exported
1056 - An error has occurred. Invalid controller: name='content', format=" "(fixed: eshiol Library v15.2.12)
- Category Users and Tags are not exported
- Reset and send the passwords to the imported users
- Import articles from URL (released:J2XML 3.2.128)
- Export/Import banners
- Export/import contacts
To import data from a J2XML 1.5 file you have to enable the J2XML Importer 1.5 plugin.
J2XML Importer 1.5 plugin v3.2.21 - requires the xsl extension for php in order to work properly.
J2XML Wordpress Importer v3.1.10 - requires the xsl extension for php in order to work properly.
Development builds represent the most current state of development for J2XML. By installing a development build you can try features that haven't been released in a stable version yet.