How to Access
Select Components > J2XML > Website Manager from the drop-down menu on the back-end of your Joomla! installation.
The Website Manager is where you can existing Websites and create new ones.
- Title. The name of the Website. You can click on the name to open the Website for editing.
- Enabled. Whether the item has been enabled or not. You can change the Enabled state by clicking on the icon in this column.
- Remote URL. The full web address of the joomla installation on the remote site (http://<website>/<joomla_root>/). It is very important the slash "/" at the end of the remote url.
- Version. The Joomla! version installed on the remote site.
- Username. The user name to use when connecting to the xmlrpc service on the remote server.
- Password. The password to use when connecting to the xmlrpc service on the remote server.
At the top right you will see the toolbar:
- Save. Save it and return to the main screen of the Manager.
- Apply. Save it, but stay in the same screen. If you have been working on a screen for a long time and don't want to risk losing your work, pressing Apply saves your work and lets you continue working. If, for example, you lost your Internet connection, your work will be saved up this point.
- Cancel. Go back to the main screen of the Manager, without saving the modifications you made.
- Help. Opens this Help Screen.