How to Access
Select Components > J2XML > Website Manager from the drop-down menu on the back-end of your Joomla! installation.
The Website Manager is where you can existing Websites and create new ones.
Click on the column heading to sort the list by that column's value.
- #. An indexing number automatically assigned by Joomla! for ease of reference.
- Checkbox. Check this box to select one or more items. To select all items, check the box in the column heading. After one or more boxes are checked, click a toolbar button to take an action on the selected item or items. Many toolbar actions, such as Publish and Unpublish, can work with multiple items. Others, such as Edit, only work on one item at a time. If multiple items are checked and you press Edit, the first item will be opened for editing.
- Title. The name of the Website. You can click on the name to open the Website for editing.
- Remote URL. The full web address of xmlrpc service on remote server (http:///xmlrpc/index.php).
- Username. The user name to use when connecting to the xmlrpc service on the remote server.
- Enabled. Whether the item has been enabled or not. You can change the Enabled state by clicking on the icon in this column.
- ID. The ID number. This is a unique identification number for this item assigned automatically by Joomla!. It is used to identify the item internally, for example in internal links. You can not change this number.
- Display #. The number of items to display on one page. If there are more items than this number, you can use the page navigation buttons (Start, Prev, Next, End, and page numbers) to navigate between pages. Note that if you have a large number of items, it may be helpful to use the Filter options, located above the column headings, to limit which items display.
At the top right you will see the toolbar:
- Enable. To enable one or more items, select them and click on this button.
- Disable. To disable one or more items, select them and click on this button.
- Delete. To delete one or more items, select them and click this button. The selected items will be deleted.
- Edit. Select one item and click on this button to open it in edit mode. If you have more than one item selected, the first item will be opened. You can also open an item for editing by clicking on its Title.
- New. Click on this button to create a new item. You will enter the New page for this item.
- Help. Opens this Help Screen.
You can filter the list of items by typing part of the title or the ID number. You can also select an Enabled State.The selections may be combined. Only items matching both selections will display in the list.
Filter by Partial Title
You can filter the list of items by typing part of the title or the ID number. You can also select a combination of Category and Published State.
Filter. In the upper left corner just above the column headings is a Filter field and two buttons, as shown below:
If you have a large number of items on the list, you can use this filter to find the desired item(s) quickly. Enter either part of the title or an ID number and press 'Go' to display the matching items. You can enter in whole words or part of a word. For example, "ooml" will match all titles with the word "Joomla!" in them.
Filter by Enabled State
In the upper right area, above the column headings, there are two drop-down list boxes as shown below:
- Select State. Use the drop-down list box to select the enabled state: Enabled or Disabled.